Learning about early childhood educational trends and policies in other places in the world has been very interesting and informative. As a teacher, I am always striving to improve my own teaching, and assist in improving the early childhood field. Networking with other early childhood professionals causes me to reflect on my own teaching, theories, and ideas, while gaining new or deeper insight. Knowing about early childhood education throughout the world is one step towards doing this. When learning and reading about this, I can compare what other countries are doing with what is happening in early childhood education here at home, and learn new ideas to administer or make a push for. With American education system continually falling behind the rest of the world, learning about what is being done in other countries can help provide guidance for improving our own. It is a goal of mine to continue working to improve early childhood education. I believe that first and foremost, all children should be able to attend a high quality early childhood education program.
Rebecca,
ReplyDeleteThank you for your insight and sharing your information about all of your ideas and learning. I have also learned a lot from each of you, once again thank you. Cheryl
Rebecca,
ReplyDeleteIt has been a joy reading and sharing information about our differen areas in the world. Thank you for sharing I hope we will be in the next class.
Alice
Hi Rebecca,
ReplyDeleteI has be a joy reading and leaning from you information you have shared throughout this class I hope to read more in our next class.
ALice
Thank you for your inspiration and great discussion!
ReplyDelete