"If we are to teach real peace in this world, and if we are to carry on a real war against war, we shall have to begin with the children."
v Mohandas Ghandi
"Children are likely to live up to what you believe of them."
v Lady Bird Johnson, former U.S. First Lady
Hi Rebecca. I love that you included two quotes. The quote that I selected was also based on the role that children play in the future. I am very glad that I was able to learn from you again in another class. I hope to do so more in the future.
ReplyDeleteHi Rebecca! I love the quotes you added to your blog! Thank you for your insights throughout the course! I wish you all the best in your future endeavors.
ReplyDeleteRebecca,
ReplyDeleteI really liked your quotes, and might I say from very great people. Being that it all begins with children makes our job ever so important. Thank you for touching the lives of children and making a difference.